High-Stakes Decisions Demand Critical Data.
In situations where lives are at stake, or lives could be altered, you must first acknowledge your blind spots. This could be lack of contextual thinking, inability to see all possibilities in a combative environment or lack of understanding leadership’s capabilities. We all have areas to which we are blind. Before embarking on any high-stakes mission, a leader must first acknowledge what’s at stake – human lives.
“Mike will help you think in a better direction and encourage you to take a step in thatKevin Ueckert
We design Mission Command Systems
I am Michael Rainey, founder of Michael Rainey & Associates. Our Mission Command Systems are technology-enabled decision-making frameworks designed to support the most important and critical decisions. Our systems provide commanders with a clear, contextual picture of a high-stakes situation so you can respond analytically and confidently.
Reducing Uncertainties in Combative Environments
- High stakes, data-driven decision consulting
- Mathematics and statistical analysis
- Advanced data science and engineering
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for Location Intelligence
- Big Data Platforms for Decision-based Analytics
- Business Intelligence Systems to Create a Common Operational Picture